• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OFFICIAL 2011 NFL draft discussion/reaction thread

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Holmgren screwed that up, IMO. That guy wasn't projected until the end of the first and into the second. No need to trade up for that when you have the 27th pick...

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Bowers is still available but his knee scares me. Even more exciting...Cameron Jordan is still available! He is a top 10 talent and would be a HUGE addition to our D-Line

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Jimmy Smith is there!! WIlkerson is there and I hear we have teams calling us trying to trade up. OPTIONS!

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Bit of a reach, guess they didn't get any offers they liked... Dude is a mauler though.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Bowers is still there. That knee is a pretty big concern for people. Marcus Tubbs is still too fresh in my memory, so I am okay with not drafting him.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Detroit building a defense that will crush Suh now Fairley . I see them building the right way if Stafford can stay healthy

Idahawk

Reaction score
Really sick of all the talk about how great the Pats drafts are ! Once brady is gone so are their wins no matter how many mid round picks they stack up.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Really sick of all the talk about how great the Pats drafts are ! Once brady is gone so are their wins no matter how many mid round picks they stack up.

Ya it seems like they always get praise for having a lot of picks. But they never keep those picks and always trade them for picks the next year. What is the point if they aren't even going to use the extra picks?

Top Bottom