• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OFFICIAL 2011 NFL draft discussion/reaction thread

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Maybe stockpiling for the day Brady is gone?

Maybe. But that doesn't fit what their organization's mold. They wont wait until he is completely out of gas to get his successor, they will pick one up when people think he still has plenty left and have him groomed properly...like Aaron Rodgers.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Yep. But he doesn't look like he's running out of gas. Plus, in a poor QB draft, why waste a pick? Maybe they make a move in a round today.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Yep. But he doesn't look like he's running out of gas. Plus, in a poor QB draft, why waste a pick? Maybe they make a move in a round today.

I am hearing they are trying to trade down from their first pick...which would cost a team a 1st next year lol. That would give them three 1sts next year.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I'm very high on Titus Young. Lined up opposite Calvin Johnson he'll develop into a beast.

Reaction score
@dannyoneil: Seattle traded its 2nd-round pick, 5th-round and 7th-round pick for Detroit's 3rd (No. 75), 4th (No. 107), 5th (No. 154) and 7th (No. 205).

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
So basically we gained a 3, 4, and 6. Moved up in the 5th and 7th and only gave up a 2. I'd say that's a very good trade.

Reaction score
Redskins and Patriots are also trading down to pick up a lot of mid-to-late round picks. There must be a lot of deep talent.

Top Bottom