• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Seahawks @ Saints 11/21: LOSS 34 - 19

Reaction score
Number 18;51862 said:
I cringed. I couldn't believe that. I'm not one that buys that Tatupu is some amazing LB, but come on...
That was a horrible miss and I'm sure he's going to get a lot of crap for it too.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Fenom;51865 said:
That was a horrible miss and I'm sure he's going to get a lot of crap for it too.

Not only that, but Tatupu has been a non factor, he got out ran by the FB, shucked by Brees, bounced by Ivory, and couldnt jump 1' foot to deflect that TD pass. Im a HUDGE tupe fan, one of th biggest, but he just seems fat, slow, and uneffective. I know he gets the guys lined up and all that but jesus, he needs to be called out man. Show some energy and some toughness.

Top Bottom