• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Offseason: Rumors, Signings & Trades - Official Thread

OP
RockOutWithYourHawkOut
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else noticed, but Osi Umenyiora asked for a trade to Seattle. That would be amazing.

Reaction score
trade for Osi... think Giants would take a 3rd or 4th for him?? Then sign Cromartie or a FA LB.

We've got $$ to spend with Lofa gone, and probably will have more after they cut Cole (imo)

Reaction score
Giants are saying they would want a 1st-round pick for Osi if they decided to trade. He's not worth that much...

Reaction score
Jason La Canfora is saying that Ryan Sims is going to sign with the Seahawks. I'm assuming he is talking about OT Ryan Sims who briefly played for the Buccaneers last season.

Reaction score
Seahawks have re-signed CB Kelly Jennings to a 1-year deal according to SI's Peter King via Twitter.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
We absolutely not give up our first for him Osi, maybe a second.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Just have to remember, Miller may be doing this to get more money from the Raiders but a visit is a start. IF we get Osi for a second and then Miller, I would compare our offseason almost to that of the Eagles...Gallery, Rice, Osi, Miller, Mebane, Branch, etc. I would say that's a complete success. Dare I say it also, if we had the QB, we would have a deep playoff team with possibly a top 6-7 WR core. I think it's safe to say we will be getting a QB the following season. Maybe Jason Campbell (Raiders-Seahawks connection) if we can't draft one?

Reaction score
Miller would be great! Carlson and Miller as starting TEs... not bad imo.

I think the Giants are setting the mark super high with the 1st round pick because they don't want to trade Osi... I would give up a 2nd for him at the most.

Top Bottom