• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seems most everyone has Denver in SB already.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
He and Anguish both have lurked and posted under different names from time to time , not at this version of the huddle that I know of ?

Lol hell maybe your Mason , who knows l

Who would dare claim to be that all mighty Fanatic12! Hahaha...

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
No, I was never banned. I was the Capo Di Dutti Capi...the boss of bosses.

And now I remember the Giants incident...everyone is too sensitive.

Idahawk

Reaction score
People went fucking nuts on deadspin , they were posting addresses and info for both mason and Ang I was fucking pissed they ruined a great fan site like that , stupid fuckers .

Last edited by a moderator:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
People went fucking nuts on deadspin , they were posting addresses and info for both mason and Ang they tore 94 a new one ,as did I , I was fucking pissed they ruined a great fan site like that , stupid fuckers .

It needs to rise again...in all it's glory! Because the inevitable Superbowl win demands some exceptional fan sites!!!!

I could never go back to Seahawks.net...fucking Todd burned his bridge with me a long time ago.

I haven't even posted to a Seahawks fan site since the old huddle days. And look at me now! :) I'm back baby!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
There were some items you got from the old kingdome , do you remember what they were ?

I got a sign out of the bathroom on the third level. I bought 100 seats and only have one left. (Made a killing off the seats.) I also have some cement somewhere.

Idahawk

Reaction score
You are Fan 12 that's for sure , I can't believe you didn't save my set of seats all this time , lol $ 50.00 wasn't it :)

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
You are Fan 12 that's for sure , I can't believe you didn't save my set of seats all this time , lol $ 50.00 wasn't it :)

Believe it or not my ex wife stole the last 10 seats I had. I have a seat back for you if you want it? I've had it at work for 15 years.

Hell, I'd give you the seat if I had it. I never would sell to the rat pack.

OP
S

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Not so fast my friend. They are undefeated yes but look at who they have played. Two of the worst teams in the NFL. Four teams with their total combined wins at four. They haven't shown me any quality wins, just that they can run the score up on bad teams. Maybe before people start putting them in the SB they should wait until they win against a quality team especally on the road.
I will be impressed when they play a REAL team and play in shitty Colorado weather. Until then I'm not saying anything.
Denver had a hard time beating the Cowboys yesterday. They sure didn't look like world beaters for sure. And I wouldn't consider the Cowboys a very good team.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Denver had a hard time beating the Cowboys yesterday. They sure didn't look like world beaters for sure. And I wouldn't consider the Cowboys a very good team.

They did score 51 and they are 5-0. Maybe Dallas had the right idea and just tried to outgun them. As crazy as it sounds that's as close a method as any so far this year. It looks like Denver's going to score 40 a game, you can pretty much count on that. So keep em to 40, try and score 41 and see what happens.

Idahawk

Reaction score
So is selective memory ,but feel free to explain your side in more detail

Last edited by a moderator:

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Not so fast my friend. They are undefeated yes but look at who they have played. Two of the worst teams in the NFL. Four teams with their total combined wins at four. They haven't shown me any quality wins, just that they can run the score up on bad teams. Maybe before people start putting them in the SB they should wait until they win against a quality team especally on the road.

Dallas put up 48 points on them on Sunday. Sure, they have killer offense. So does Green Bay, and we have seen what happens when a killer offense and a suspect D meet a stellar D in the playoffs.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Dallas put up 48 points on them on Sunday. Sure, they have killer offense. So does Green Bay, and we have seen what happens when a killer offense and a suspect D meet a stellar D in the playoffs.

Comparing Green Bay's offense to Denver's is a complete joke. Denver's scored twice as many points as Green Bay.

Besides that, I'm not seeing a whole lot of killer D's out there. Are the Hawks that killer D? Maybe. But how can they expect to hold Denver down when they weren't able to hold Indy down? When the Hawks are away from the CLink the defense has been stung a couple times, most recently by Indy and by Atlanta in the playoffs. The Hawks are currently 10th in the league in passing yards allowed. Not quite the killer D numbers so far. And the Niners? Not sure where they are at now but when they were 1-2 their D was ranked 27th so they have been having their own issues as well and losing a 20 sack guy in Aldon Smith won't help.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Comparing Green Bay's offense to Denver's is a complete joke. Denver's scored twice as many points as Green Bay.

Besides that, I'm not seeing a whole lot of killer D's out there. Are the Hawks that killer D? Maybe. But how can they expect to hold Denver down when they weren't able to hold Indy down? When the Hawks are away from the CLink the defense has been stung a couple times, most recently by Indy and by Atlanta in the playoffs. The Hawks are currently 10th in the league in passing yards allowed. Not quite the killer D numbers so far. And the Niners? Not sure where they are at now but when they were 1-2 their D was ranked 27th so they have been having their own issues as well and losing a 20 sack guy in Aldon Smith won't help.

Stung ? Houston and Indy picked us apart , but listening to PC I believe they understand what the problem is . All he said was they need to get back to basics and stop trying to do to much.

I'm more upset about the Houston game because we gave it up so badly on the ground But we did fix that against Indy The Indy game should have been won by the offense , we can't expect to shut down the best QBS , that's not gonna happen with the Elite guys and you can't expect it . You have to out score them .

If we can hold Denver to 30 can we score 31 ? I'd say by then with all the pieces back and healthily ... Hell yea we can

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score

I thought the discussion was whether or not they make the superbowl. NFC teams don't enter that equation. The Chiefs are No. 2 in the AFC in pass defense at the moment.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
People went fucking nuts on deadspin , they were posting addresses and info for both mason and Ang they tore 94 a new one ,as did I , I was fucking pissed they ruined a great fan site like that , stupid fuckers .

I heard about that, after the site closed down. 9/11 jokes before the Giants game, right?

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Stung ? Houston and Indy picked us apart , but listening to PC I believe they understand what the problem is . All he said was they need to get back to basics and stop trying to do to much.

I'm more upset about the Houston game because we gave it up so badly on the ground But we did fix that against Indy The Indy game should have been won by the offense , we can't expect to shut down the best QBS , that's not gonna happen with the Elite guys and you can't expect it . You have to out score them .

If we can hold Denver to 30 can we score 31 ? I'd say by then with all the pieces back and healthily ... Hell yea we can

I think we've established the 12th man as a performance enhancing drug and the team is in need of a fix. Inject the venom.

What sucks is that we have 2 more sets of dual away games to go.

Top Bottom