• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Szat is on the clock- Collaborative Mock Draft selection thread

Reaction score
Buccaneers select: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU

Redskins select: Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama

I went with Richardson because there's a chance Manning could end up in D.C. and if he does, I'm sure he would want Reggie Wayne to come with him. That would fill two big needs that the Redskins have allowing them to pick up a quality RB.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Carolina cant pass up on massive combine phenomenon, they select:
DT Dontari Poe Memphis

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
In a 3-4 like the Bills run Upshaw will be an OLB.

The Kansas City Chiefs select: Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa

Seahawks on the clock, don't let us down 12thmanfan lol.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
The Seahawks select home-grown Bellevue High G David DeCastro of Stanford.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Well with Both Quinton and Mevlin gone, i'd wait until 2nd round for pass-rusher. Plus you have to consider that we might sign Super Mario.

Reaction score
My theory that the Redskins would get Peyton was way off. They just traded their 6th overall pick (and 2012 2nd rounder, 2013 1st rounder and 2014 1st rounder) for the Rams 2nd overall pick. I guess RGIII is going to DC.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
My theory that the Redskins would get Peyton was way off. They just traded their 6th overall pick (and 2012 2nd rounder, 2013 1st rounder and 2014 1st rounder) for the Rams 2nd overall pick. I guess RGIII is going to DC.

That really does change the complexion of the entire mock... We'll have to try and get another one of these done before draft day, no way we have enough time to distribute the teams the same way we did this time though, so we'll either have to keep these teams or think of a fair way to rearrange these.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
A couple players that have fallen a bit to keep in mind:

OT Jonathan Martin, Stanford
DE Melvin Ingram, South Carolina

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
With the 18th pick, the San Diego Chargers select Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford.

I don't really think he will be around by the time the Chargers pick. Another option would be WR if Vincent Jackson signs somewhere else (likely). But with Dielman retiring, McNeill is probably going to be cut, and Gaither likely to leave in FA, OL seems like a pretty logical choice here, especially with Martin still on the board.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
With the 19th pick the Chicago Bears select: Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina.

Top Bottom