• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nice Washington Post Article on Pete Carrol and the Seahawks

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
But if you survive, we won't be playing the cards next week...it will be like old times.

Anyway, good luck with your road warrior tour...next stop is pain in Carolina.

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
And the Cards and the Seahawks before that. I loved the Frank Gore " that's my Quarter back " speech last night very touching

Free Brandon Browner
Hey, we are riding a seven game winning streak.

You are a .500 team the last four weeks. Sorry, but it's over. We closed Lambaugh, and if its still open the week after next, we will close the CLink too.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Hey, we are riding a seven game winning streak.

You are a .500 team the last four weeks. Sorry, but it's over. We closed Lambaugh, and if its still open the week after next, we will close the CLink too.

You keep believing that dream...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey, at least we beat them, Aaron Rodgers and all, in GB, in January. (That's four in a row, btw).

But, yeah, we only beat them. How did you guys do against the Cards recently? I hear they came into your house and beat you, 12th man and all.

image.png

Yeah, so were not invincible, even at home. Unless its the 49ers.
Then.. actually we are invincible.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Are the niners inviting Russell Wilson to cut the ribbon at Levi's Stadium? After all he is their spokesman, and it needs a big name player to make it , you know...a big event.

Free Brandon Browner

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
When a teams fans "wants" to play your team for the championship then I'd say you're in deep shite.

Just saying...

I think the Panthers are looking for this smack this week. They have a great article to read to you on how they kicked your teams ass earlier in the year.

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
When a teams fans "wants" to play your team for the championship then I'd say you're in deep shite.

Just saying...

I think the Panthers are looking for this smack this week. They have a great article to read to you on how they kicked your teams ass earlier in the year.
Hey, all I have to say is, you better thank your lucky stars the Cards aren't in it...................

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Hey, all I have to say is, you better thank your lucky stars the Cards aren't in it...................

And you should thank your lucky stars the Panthers, Saints, Colts or Seahawks are not in it...ah oh, wait...my bad.

You might want to take a peek at your season schedule there cowboy. You'll see L's next to those games. (One huge L next to the CLink game...lol)

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
And you should thank your lucky stars the Panthers, Saints, Colts or Seahawks are not in it...ah oh, wait...my bad.

You might want to take a peek at your season schedule there cowboy. You'll see L's next to those games. (One huge L next to the CLink game...lol)
All playoff teams, all losses when we had a number of starters out.

You could not handle the Cards? Seriously?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score

No we couldn't...yet we still won the NFC West and the number one seed and homefield throughout! That must mean your sorry ass team did more losing than we did?...And they lost by a lot more points. Better check those stats again peaches.

Just worry about those Cats and not the team sitting at home. Your easy games are done for the year.

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
No we couldn't...yet we still won the NFC West and the number one seed and homefield throughout! That must mean your sorry ass team did more losing than we did?...And they lost by a lot more points. Better check those stats again peaches.

Just worry about those Cats and not the team sitting at home. Your easy games are done for the year.
Hey, didn't Rams dominate you, and then gift you the game? [Scratchin' my head] Yeah, if I'm recalling that correctly, I think they did.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Hey, didn't Rams dominate you, and then gift you the game? [Scratchin' my head] Yeah, if I'm recalling that correctly, I think they did.

Just like the Pack gifted you a playoff win. Yep, that's about right.

Reaction score

You're a fucking troll hombre. You want to talk about how the Cardinals beat us on an incomplete pass that was ruled an interception? You want to talk about how we've lost once in the last two years at home and how that effects things going forward, please do, but you need to say something with substance to back that up and not repeat the same shit over and over like a troll.

You want to talk about recent Seahawks history, lets talk abou the last two times you've been to Century Link. Seriously. We completely and utterly destroyed your team. We raped your team so bad it made Thomas Jefferson blush. What has changed that would make you think anything but a three-peat is in order? Seriously. Give me a legit reason why it won't be the same? Same team. Same coaches. Same fans. Same defense BUT playing even better.

You want to come on here and contribute and discuss football, please do, but if you're going to be a trolling cunt, you can pack your cherry and apple boxes and GET THE FUCK OUT!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
You're a fucking troll hombre. You want to talk about how the Cardinals beat us on an incomplete pass that was ruled an interception? You want to talk about how we've lost once in the last two years at home and how that effects things going forward, please do, but you need to say something with substance to back that up and not repeat the same shit over and over like a troll.

You want to talk about recent Seahawks history, lets talk abou the last two times you've been to Century Link. Seriously. We completely and utterly destroyed your team. We raped your team so bad it made Thomas Jefferson blush. What has changed that would make you think anything but a three-peat is in order? Seriously. Give me a legit reason why it won't be the same? Same team. Same coaches. Same fans. Same defense BUT playing even better.

You want to come on here and contribute and discuss football, please do, but if you're going to be a trolling cunt, you can pack your cherry and apple boxes and GET THE FUCK OUT!

Nicely put...

Who's the bitch now? lol

Top Bottom