• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seattle Seahawks to Follow an Old Pattern to Land Their New Quarterback?

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
K i thought you were about to start sucking Tebows dick there for a sec. I bet you'd rather have Tebow over TJ huh?

OP
Ballzdeep

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
K i thought you were about to start sucking Tebows dick there for a sec. I bet you'd rather have Tebow over TJ huh?

No way. I don't want some qb that wins! 35-6 in college,5-0 in pro starts. Wouldn't want him at all! There seem to be a lot a gay's on here. What's with all the faggot talk? I can turn that shit around if need be. I mean i'm not licking the sack of TJ like some of you for sure. I just like good players. If others don't , i really can't help that. I also think stats have a tale to tell,and they do mean something. No need really to talk Tebow, he's not even an option. we will have flynn next year i think.

OP
Ballzdeep

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
He has almost single handedly made me believe that there's a god...ALMOST lol.

LOL... not that!! we all walked out of mud puddles!! I'm looking at Flynn film to see what we are gonna have. He doesn't look too bad.

OP
Ballzdeep

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
Thats only cuz hes wearing a green bay jersey...once he puts on a hawks uni youll start hating him LOL

Nah.. not if he's any good in the pros! I hope he's at least as good as our last GB qb we snagged!

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
HawksFan1987,
It's been fun reading your posts and I hope you stick with it.
I'm gonna lay low for awhile.

OP
Ballzdeep

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
HawksFan1987,

I hope you stick with it also Hawksfan1987!! Your fun to argue with!

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
HawksFan1987,

Thanks Dougy Fresh (my god i'm turning into 94 with the nicknames) Why are you laying low though? Hope there's not some hidden meaning that i'm completely missing out on LOL

S

Seattlehawk94

20110729_tarvaris_jackson_1042e.jpg

Tarvaris says: Lookey here...I'm not only worse than mcnabb,I be havin an IQ of firfteen(13)

Is that why no one wants the Knob? TJackass sucks but McKnob is a washed up choker... .

OP
Ballzdeep

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
I aint going anywhere ballsack! And you're terrible at "internet arguing" so no...THANK YOU! Haha totally kidding bro.

Good to hear it! You gotta get over your love of ballsacks though. b a l l z d e e p , it's a play on throwing the football deep . I was thinking maybe the letters were to close for ya to read properly.

S

Seattlehawk94

BallzDeepis the same screen name as that loser from Deadspin who got on this site about Giants shit talking but posted nasty jokes about Greg Halman's death..Funny how New Yawka die and it's "horrible to talk that way about them" but they get free reign..Fuck them...

S

Seattlehawk94

But yeah, Ballzdeep "is a play on throwing a long bomb" (paraphrase)..Uh... Sure...haha

Top Bottom