• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tate signs with Lions

Reaction score
I'm glad the Seahawks didn't shell out the $ for Tate.

Need that $ for future contracts for Sherm, Earl and Wilson.

I like the upside of Kearse. He seems to be coming into his own.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
"I didn't mean a 40 percent discount," Tate told KIRO-FM Seattle, via ESPN.com. "I'm going to earn in one year at Detroit what Seattle was going to pay me for two years. Seattle offered numbers that were laughable. I thought, 'I've given you everything and this is what you give me?'"

I like how candid Tate is with his comments, he is real. I don't blaming for feeling a little dissed by the offer. 3M a year? I'm quite shocked myself, that the seahawks wouldn't come up to at least 4 M. Tate made it sound like they made the offer and said it was 'firm'. Kudos for them to sticking to their budget, but I thought he was worth at least 4M maybe 5.

Tate will always be apart of seahawks history and the SB run in my mind, and I think he will have a monster stats in Det.

Top Bottom