• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who to Draft.

Reaction score
We don't need a project QB we already have one of those... and so far it's failed.

We need to resign Matt and if we draft a QB it needs to be someone who is a season or two away from being able to take over. Colin K. may never be able to take over.

And I would pass on Burney, I've had my fair share of 5'9" corners. No thanks

S

Seattlehawk94

Locker is a joke....That's how he's going to do with real prostyle offenses...Told ya'll....He's not smart enough to grasp the NFL game...

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
He had mixed results. I'd take 6/10 for 96 yards passing though.

Whether Jake sucks or not you can't take credit 94'. You hate him because he is a Husky which I don't get at all. He's a model citizen, turned away money to come back to help his program to a bowl game, he's very humble and never trash talks ever.

I don't get why Cougs hate Locker so much. He can end up going to a pro bowl and you guys would still bash on Jake.

I hope Husky fans don't act that way towards Tuel(Speaking of W-L record btw) in two years.

S

Seattlehawk94

kdawg2980;54544 said:
Whether Jake sucks or not you can't take credit 94'. .

Yes, yes I can....If you look to when the Huddle first came out I've been bashing "hybrids"...If it's Jake the Fake Locker or Jeeeeaaahmarcus Russell I rip them...His college has nothing to do with it...

I think the only "hybrid" I've given credit to on here is Brunell and that's only because he quit running and really turned into a slow passer type player...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;54536 said:
Locker is a joke....That's how he's going to do with real prostyle offenses...Told ya'll....He's not smart enough to grasp the NFL game...

Well he is from FEEEEERRRN-DALE Washington, what do you expect, just big dumb farmers from ferndale. J/K they were my H.S. rival up in whatcom co. And they kicked our ass on the football field, wrestling they were good too.

What excites me about Locker is his quick release and ability to make plays on th move. Ive seen him make some throws that starting NFL QB's cant make, Im just worried about his mental game.

Reaction score
szat;54525 said:
Talking Senior Bowl here... Colin K. didnt look great, but he is very, very, raw still, I think as mayock said would be a good 2nd/3rd round project QB. Has a hudge arm and top speed possible hudge upside.

Ponder definetly looked the most polished.

Locker looked bad, thought he made some aweful throws and decisions.

What about that CB Burney... he was stuck like glue on his guy, and stick his head in there on run plays.

Just noticed too that Mason had the most tackles on both sides, but they didnt talk about him much, all the focus on LB was on Von Miller and Matthews.

Dude... There is no d in the word huge.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;54547 said:
Yes, yes I can....If you look to when the Huddle first came out I've been bashing "hybrids"...If it's Jake the Fake Locker or Jeeeeaaahmarcus Russell I rip them...His college has nothing to do with it...

I think the only "hybrid" I've given credit to on here is Brunell and that's only because he quit running and really turned into a slow passer type player...

*cough*Michael Vick, Randall Cunningham*cough*

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, I based them too until they learned to pass...But....Still bash they because they never went to a Superbowl...The only "mobile" QBs that really earned my respect besides Brunell are Mr. Ed and the guy who got jihadized by his slut mistress..Both of them were mobile but pass first guys their whole careers..

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Cunningham threw but he leads ALL QBs in rushing yards, how can you not consider him a running QB? Vick is still unproven but should be fine and continue to post nice numbers.

S

Seattlehawk94

I did consider him one of those hybrids I hate so much...But when he came back into the NFL with the Viqueens he became more of a pure passer..

Dogkiller is becoming that as well, less run alot more passing...Not saying he's there yet but is kinda looking like he might..

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
That is fair 94' I thought you were hating on him because he was a Husky. Yes I hate running QB's myself and have said for years running QB's don't win in the NFL.

Elway was slow and old when he finally won his SB's hardly a scrambler. Steve Young was a runner but he was tamed by the time he was winning MVP's with the 49ers.

For all Vick did this year he fell apart down the stretch.

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
experts also said jimmy clausen and brady quinn are gonna be a franchise quarterbacks. I like his size and think he will develop into a good qb.

hydroboy40

Huddler
Reaction score
round 1- any o lineman that can replace the shitbabies we have starting @ present or DL/Cb that could replace the starters in that unit.
round 2-see round 1
round 3-WR,QB, or safety
round 4-better backup player at any position
anyone know what we are getting for seneca and josh wilson(conditionals)

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
tonos253;54590 said:
experts also said jimmy clausen and brady quinn are gonna be a franchise quarterbacks. I like his size and think he will develop into a good qb.

Obviously the Scouts didn't since both fell in the draft.

S

Seattlehawk94

kdawg2980;54592 said:
Obviously the Scouts didn't since both fell in the draft.

Uh....Quinn was a 1st Round Pick, you don't draft a QB in the 1st Round if you don't think he's a "franchise QB"...

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
tonos253;54593 said:
i really wanna shut down corner

I hear you on shut down corner, but shut down for how long? We need D-line that can stuff the run OR get to the QB. Right now we've got neither, so that means you shut down corners have to pass protect for 6+ seconds every down and no-one can do that. Sometimes the problems are not as easy as one player.

I think the GM and Coach need to find the spots on this team we can upgrade. Love Lofa's instincts, but he's looking more and more than LB coach than the MLB. We need ILB/DT more than DB right now. The guys we have (even ANOTHER? touchdown jennings) are ok if they aren't stuck out there all day. The real question isn't need, we can probably upgrade everywhere. Who in the draft is worth the pick?

There are 12-13 defensive linemen in the top 32 on espn right now. There are ONLY 4 defensive backs. It seems like a rich early draft for linemen and a better use of our limited rescources than trying to move up and get a corner. Plus with some teams drafting for need, a great d-linemen could fall further down to where we pick. Maybe we move down and get more picks?

Top Bottom