• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Beating a dead horse, but what the heck

OP
Seahawk28

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
NOW, I can sleep better..LOL Thanks Flip. BUT, why does a Milky Way have Nouget, with out nuts?...Hmmm?? Yeah, I'm bored..LOL

OP
Seahawk28

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
;) Kinda like saying a GM Product MAY have a Ford Transmission, and still be GM. LOL..OK I'll stop now.

S

Seattlehawk94

WTF? Go to Bobby Flay's Huddle or some shit like that..We play on MNF and y'all are talking about nougat?

OP
Seahawk28

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Sorry Boss, just fucking around. BTW have not seen a Thread for tonight's game. Would have been alot more interesting for reading/posting from my end, AND posting from your end I take it?

jhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Flynn wouldn't be too bad atleast no worse than jackson. He seems smart like he could be a game manager like hass was. Hass didn't have ridiculous numbers but he put up good numbers and got the job done and played efficiently

S

Seattlehawk94

Flynn would play within an offense...Just like Matthew did...

OP
Seahawk28

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
The more I read about Flynn, I agree 94. I'll admit I didn't know too much about the guy untill the subject came up. I was all for tradeing the house for the top two QB's, but I said the same thing when we got Matt. Flynn no matter how many starts he's had is a proven commodity, and we keep our picks ( depended on the deal). He's been sitting on the bench for Three? years now. It would be our version of the Kolb situation in AZ. Anyway you look at it we're rolling the dice, so why not get the most for your money. How many times have we drafted the "Most NFL ready" player, and lost the roll? I truly feel like we made the best choice possible as far as our OL. Okung, Moffitt, and Carpenter will come into their own. Carpenter will take a while, but he was getting the job done as the season moved on.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Flynn no matter how many starts he's had is a proven commodity

So if a guy starts one time he is a proven commodity? Every player has a good game and, conversely, every player has a bad game. I have no idea how, after a couple of games, you can call a guy a proven commodity. This does not make sense to me.

OP
Seahawk28

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
LOL..Ok, I'll admit he's NOT a proven commonity, but if a guy doesn't get a chance, how do they fall into that catogory? Has Luck, etc. , proven them selves? IF I had the crystal ball, and knew how things would work out, one QB against another, I would grab the best for our team. My point was, even though the guy has had a few starts (and played well), I think that would be the smart choice. OK, the guy has thrown a few interseptions, who hasn't? Is Luck going to come in here and raise hell? Like I said, it's rolling the dice at this point, and I feel comfortable with Flynn. We all have our choices, as it should be. The main thing is we get a winner. I'll buy you a case of beer if I'm wrong, and feel good about it.

S

Seattlehawk94

Lol by that logic, Kevin Kolb was a proven commodity.

Kolb hasn't been bad, idiots are way to hard on the guy...He's been injured..

But there will be a HUGE chance to get Skelton because one will have to leave in 2012...

OP
Seahawk28

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Why did AZ sell the House for Kolb? Thats why I say it's the same situation with Flynn. Look at their respective records as far as their Starts in the NFL. Damn near on the money. Luck, Barkely, some guy named Swarts has never had a snap at this level. Flynn has. In the games he played, he did better than expected against opponents that brought it. Not saying Luck, etc. won't be a good QB in the NFL, but what the Hawks need right now is a Vet with a couple years under his belt understanding the speed, defences of the game at this level. He's been in a good system that knows how to win. If I'm not mistaken, he's only been in the NFL 4 years? Not a has been by any means. Depending on the deal, we keep our #1, Draft pic to grab another OLman, DE, or a speedy WR. Jackson (if he wan't to stay in the Uniform) would be an excellant #2! At any rate, I'd hate to see us hurt ourselves breaking the bank when there's a quality young free agent for this position.

S

Seattlehawk94

If Skelton plays the way he's playing you can get Kolb for a #2...Make TJoke what he is--a backup who can keep you in games when a REAL ST QB is out, Chuckles walks and is what he SHOULD'VE been all along a 3rd String QB...Draft a LINEBACKER and maybe a fullback and fill in gaps here and there...

Or just sign Flynn..

Top Bottom