• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Goodbye Hasselbeck , Hello.......... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;56082 said:
Dude Matt had some shit games last year. I'm not denying that, but do you think the constant line shuffle had something to do with it? Yeah I think so.

You don't think they were shitty? Outside of Okung, who do you really want back fromast years starters? Locklear, Hamilton, Pitts, Spencer, Andrews...... who?

Locklear didnt play bad, Okung- made a big difference you have to the about how that effects the WHOLE line.
ALso, spence had a good year, and unger, your ducky boy, did good to start. Even Hamilton, Pitts, Andrews, dont forget Gibson, Polumbus, were upgrades to what we had in 2009. Do you remember that line up??? SO yeah, much improved I think.....

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Idahawk;56087 said:
PC is a QB guy I have faith in his opinion of CW at the very least , it needs some time he hasn't had enough starts to show anyone anything

He is? I always thought he was a defense guy.

jhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree they are making improvements to the line once okung gets totally healthy that'll help. Anything is better then what we had a couple years back

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Idahawk;56097 said:
do you actually add anything to discussions anymore or do you just nit pick like an old women , its fucking lame

I just get tired of people like you spewing wrong information while talking down to others like you actually know something. Don't get pissy because I call you out for being stupid. The site got along just fine without you and you are free to leave any time.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I have seen the errors in my ways and have prayed to clipboard jesus for forgiveness

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
It was useful for people who want the truth and not some unfounded bs about the 4th Amendment and privacy rights that don't exist.

Cute signature. Made you feel good about yourself?

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Please show us all where the 4th amendment does not apply, I mean your calling me a liar so prove it ! Or shut up

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
http://www.seahawkshuddle.com/forum/talkin-hawks/6591-goodbye-hasselbeck-hello-5.html#post56038

I am not calling you a liar, nor would I infer it. Just that you are wrong in trying to link the 4th Amendment to the protection of some test scores.

And I also wondered why you thought Pete Carroll was a QB guru, because everything I have ever heard or read about it, as well as his coaching history, indicates otherwise. So I would be curious to know on what led you to that conclusion.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Like I said , prove it. I don't think anyone but you gives a shit anyway .

As far a PC and QB's , he's been a Head Coach now for a long time and he has what 4 QB's playing in the NFL 2 of which are Heisman trophy winners , I would say he knows a thing or two about evaluating Qb's

Reaction score
Idahawk;56126 said:

As far a PC and QB's , he's been a Head Coach now for a long time and he has what 4 QB's playing in the NFL 2 of which are Heisman trophy winners , I would say he knows a thing or two about evaluating Qb's
Leinart: Career backup
Sanchez: Overhyped
Palmer: Above Average
Cassel: Good (Never started under Carroll @ USC though)

Reaction score
Palmer was really good... Hasn't been the same since he took that cheap shot in that playoff game against the Steelers in 06.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;56130 said:
Palmer was really good... Hasn't been the same since he took that cheap shot in that playoff game against the Steelers in 06.
Yeah, he's had some impressive games and pretty good seasons. I hope he can turn it around. He definitely has the talent, he just needs the right guys around him to succeed.

S

Seattlehawk94

Right guys? He's had some of the best WR corps in the NFL maybe ever...The guy has done less with more than any QB in history!

Palmer-Overhyped
Leinart--Garbage
Dirty Satchez--Beyond Overhyped, New Yawk hyped
Cassell--Systems he's played in..

Pete is a defensive guy. He let Norm Chow basically run the offense when he was there, then.Sark, and masterBates...Pete was hands off in that way...Like he's hands off on everything else, he delegates...Unlike Holmy who micromanaged..

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Idahawk;56126 said:

Apparently you give a shit or you would let it go. Did you not see the link I posted in which I have already proved it?

I agree with others' assessment of Pete Carroll QBs. Recruiting a high school QB is very different than evaluating at the pro level.

So I do not feel very comfortable with Carroll's evaluation of QBs. I do, however, feel moreso with Schneider's. I did see Whitehurst play in college a couple of times in the 2005 season. He was all right. I do not think he is the answer to QB, but if Schneider saw something, I would have no problem with being proven wrong.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Idahawk;56126 said:

Holmy = QB guru
PC = Defensive guy

He had great teams with great defenses, thats why he's got a QB's in the NFL.

Palmer is broken
Sanchez while not great, is a solid leader and competitor
Lienart is a chump

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
What do you guys think that PC just sits back and runs the defense ???? and has nothing to do with any of the other players...come on He's a head coach he over see's everything and every player....was he just looking at D guys at the combine ..LOL

And I never said he was a " guru " Big Red said I said that ! I said he knows QB's based on the fact that he's been around a whole bunch of them as a head coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom