• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

HAWKS NEXT OPTION IN THE DRAFT!!

Reaction score
Yeah we should get Manning.... as a QB coach or offensive coordinator. His playing days are behind him.

Flynn is the man. It makes the most sense. We should be able to afford him. Even if we pay Marshawn what he deserves. Pete and John have found starting caliber guys in the late rounds. Half our starters are making barely over the league minimum.

The best part about the whole Flynn thing is it wont cost us a pick.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Sign Flynn
Draft:
1st: G David DeCastro (Being compared to Hutchinson)
2nd: DT Jared Crick
3rd: DE Chandler Jones

and obviously re-sign "Skittles"

And I think we have a start to something special.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Resign Skitttles, AND Big Red. Move that animal to Tackle, and sign Quinten Coples (if he's still avaailable), and the D-Line is the best I've seen since 1983, probably even better with today's players

S

Seattlehawk94

Sign Flynn...Trade up for Blackmon...Resign the pieces that ended this year strong...Get Osi...

Super Bowl XLVII Seattle Seahawks vs Houston Texans..

Reaction score
I said I think they exist... lol

Will Osi be a free agent? And how high would we have to trade up for Blackmon??

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
  • Myabe one of them is our QB next year? " Zot to Baldwin for a 95 yard touchdown pass deep in the end zone!!" "Holy Cow Erve, was that a play or what?" "Wait a second John the Seahawks are in an on side kick position! Zot for the touchdown!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Just cant see Payton in a Seahawks uni, like when Housmenzadah came here, just didnt fit.

Also I want skittles back bad, but has anyone taken a look at the FA list of RB's available?
Market may be a little deluted so was should get a good deal on him.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
I thought Osi was a free agent last year. I remember him grumbling about his contract, not wanting to be a Giant, etc. In fact I remember thinking then it would be great if the Hawks could snag the guy. Did they just sign him to a one year deal?

Reaction score
I really don't see the Colts trading Peyton and if they do, they will demand a lot in return.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Well IMO, keeping both Manning and Luck is bad for both players. Manning needs to be moved or retire and let Luck begin his career. I don't want to see Manningin another jersey but Montana did it...

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I really want DeCastro though, kid is going to be sick. And he's from Bellevue :D

Reaction score
If Manning is healthy, he can always start for another seaspn. Wouldnt kill Luck to sit for one year and learn from Manning. I know that doesn't sound "sexy" but would probably be the best case scenario. Unless there is really a high demand for Manning and the Colts could get a good pick for him.

S

Seattlehawk94

$28 Million Dollar Roster Bonus..That's why Peyton leaves..

S

Seattlehawk94

Osi has one year left but the Giants aren't going to pay him to back up Pierre-Paul....You could get him for a 3rd...

osprey3263

Huddler
Reaction score
the seahawks are going to TANK TANK TANK the 2012 season.Pete Carroll and John Schneider wants Their man Matt Barkley in 2013. end of story.

Top Bottom