• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Huddle has been stale lately...

Reaction score
So here's a new thread,

What do you think the madden ratings will be for the seahawk's rookies?
Here's mine:

Okung: 85
Thomas: 82
Tate: 77
Thurmond: 75
Wilson: 70
Chancellor: 72
McCoy: 74
Davis: 67
Konz: 61

Whats's yours?

UK_Seahawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Moreover what about their potential grades... I'd say A's for Thomas and Okung for sure, the rest a mix of Bs and Cs

Reaction score
EA Sports posted the official rookie ratings for the first 3 rounds on their site during the draft:

Russell Okung - 82 (Potential Grade: A)
Earl Thomas - 81 (Potential Grade: A)
Golden Tate - 77 (Potential Grade: A)

My Ratings for the Rest of the Rookies:
Thurmond - 73 (Potential Grade: B)
Wilson - 70 (Potential Grade: C)
Chancellor - 69 (Potential Grade: C)
McCoy - 67 (Potential Grade: C)
Davis: 64 (Potential Grade: D)
Konz - 61 (Potential Grade: D)

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
I like Okung at 85. I am always weary of a rookie lineman though. That grade seems to be a fair "catch all" grade. I think Okung has the potential to be much better than that, but if he doesn't work hard he could also be much worse than that.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Pretty close Chalk!
I thought Tate would be potential A based on his talent and falling that late.

On my game I have a rookie WR that I drafted late named Rashard Hair, he wears 81 and is good size (think Golden Tate) and is rated like 53. But the thing is that he gets open, catches everything, and breaks tackles, great YAC.

Have you guys noticed that sometimes the Madden rating doesnt match the production??

Hobbes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nice conversation starter RockChalk! :emoticon-0150-hands

S

Seattlehawk94

Hobbes;48637 said:
Nice conversation starter RockChalk! :emoticon-0150-hands

SO being that Hobbsie and RockCawk are the SAME FUCKING PERSON...Would this qualify as being skitzo? Afterall, answering yourself or complimenting yourself kinda fits the definintion...:emoticon-0112-wonde

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;49285 said:
SO being that Hobbsie and RockCawk are the SAME FUCKING PERSON...Would this qualify as being skitzo? Afterall, answering yourself or complimenting yourself kinda fits the definintion...:emoticon-0112-wonde
I like how Hobbes hasn't posted since we figured out he was RockChalkSeahawk. :lol:

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Wow you have to be pretty lonely to try to hype yourself up through multi-account complimenting. Maybe if your bashed yourself really bad on one it would be believable.

As for Madden I love playing it but I am an avid gamer apart of a gaming community for several years now. I have a feeling I would be a bit too competitive for a laid back fun round of Madden with you guys. I come here to chat football with my fellow Hawk fans and play a bit of Fantasy Football as well which I try not to take too seriously as I have less control over the outcome as real gaming. That and I get blasted.

As for Madden ratings, they had the chiefs QB rated higher than Favre in the original update of 10 which added him to the roster. I was pretty pissed, and what do you know he got updated over 90 overall after bit, hate EA's dick riding staff.

The Seahawks don't get much love from Madden as a whole, but once in a while we get some decent ratings. Our rookies are looking better than most our vets on the roster on Madden this season.

Irish Hawk 12

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;49285 said:

LOL There is always one in the bunch a few years ago there were some many alts on the huddle it was tough to keep track of them all:shok:

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We will be getting some more action when the season comes around! Hopefully no more double accounts though. That is a no no.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Not to much to talk about now. Not even any injuries yet...don't mean to jinks us. Once the first game hits we going to be more busy.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Those dam injuries! Yeah the Hawks doing good on the injury front so far this preseason. Hopefully these couple posts about our injury status is not going to jinx us like you said!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Speaking of injuries, what was the deal with Curry going up against lil Justin Forsett and getting Knocked out?! Man that guy is tough. Curry sat out like 3-4 days! Kinda scary to see the biggest baddest dude get banged up.

We do have stuff to talk about. I hear talk of camp getting more and more spirited, couple brawls breakin out. Players are competing, and for some, their whole lively hood is on the line.

Has anyone been to camp yet? Im going to the last one next Monday!

What about he position battles, we'll have a better idea after some of the pre-season games but theres
competition at DE, WR, RB, DB, OL, even TE the depth chart is TBD.

Whose gonnna be shown the door? there can only be 53.

I have an early prediction for ya: Julius Jones
How about a suprise keeper... I got one for ya: Ben Obumanu

I just got my copy of Madden, gonna break it out tomrrow night with a friend and some beers.

Lets get this huddle a buzzin guys! :emoticon-0123-party

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I assume we are going to be seeing some interesting cuts beginning next week. Team is really going to start taking shape after the 2nd preseason game! WOO!

Top Bottom