• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jake Locker

Is Jake Locker going to be "great"?

• BUST-David Carr II

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trent Dilfer-basically a guy who needs everyone to carry his sorry ass...

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dave Krieg-good player will be around for MANY years and win...

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Tom Brady-HOFer who will win MANY Superbowls

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Darren Thomas completion percentage 67% in a VERY meaningful CHAMPIONSHIP game.

Jake Locker completion percentage 31% in a VERY meaningless game.

OWNED!!!

I didn't want to turn this into and Oregon vs Washington thing, but you made a dumb ass post and pissed off the wrong drunk guy.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;55483 said:
Never said "leave" this page....Never said shit like that....If you like debating fine....Don't make it personal, you started calling names like "moron, etc" to prove a point...Rubbed me the wrong way, sorry if I go off....I have a gruff personality, that's the way I am....Not trying to run you off or anything like that...

I didn't call you a moron. I said close minded thinking and not accepting something that is the wave of the future is moronic.

Be like in 1995 not accepting computers at all and refusing to even learn them. It is what it is.

As for the Huskies at Qwest I imagine there won't be any Husky stuff down there. Maybe for the Apple Cup this year in 2011 since that is a one time deal otherwise you won't see anything.

I actually wish the Seahawks speaking of which would go spray paint the end zones Blue again. Don't know why they got away from that in 2008.

As for #ONE since you guys love to quote record who won their bowl game and who lost their bowl game? lol.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
"The way of thinking with your "gut" is stupid anyways"

That is what I said which you can see I'm saying what an action is stupid. I never said you are stupid. Instead of stopping and reading it you flew off the handle.

On the other hand I"ve seen you question people's intelligence quite often on here.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

You praise Bledsoe and bash Locker yet when I posted their stats as QB A and QB B you said you would take Locker because completion and TD's-INT ratio matters most. Then when I said who they were you quickly started saying you would take Bledsoe. That shows right there you are narrow minded.

Where the fuck did I "praise" Bledsoe? I said Bledsoe was a better QB which he is....If I'm fucking narrow minded go to ANY other site and pose the question "Bledsoe or Locker"...I'm sure you'll LOVE the responses...

As for getting in battles I remember you making fun of my friends weight on my page and turning my page into a huge war. I've actually met this person and he's a nice guy and instead of handling things like an adult you decided to name call.

Pots and kettles holmes....As I recall most people on that Softy page have no issues with me and every post you make turns into a flamewar...

Now you can't accept you simply don't know everything and others on here are disagreeing with you. Some are your thoughts are a bit contradicting.

I accept that people have OPINIONS which is really all this is....When I post FACTS (like Vegas never hosting a Superbowl) and I know what I'm talking about fuck no I'm not going to take people disputing it....Like I said, pots and kettles....When someone questions your knowledge you get all butthooted and start flameing...

Youput so much emphasis on winning then turn around and say Dave Krieg a QB with no SB's should be in the hall of fame.

Depends on "how you win"...Throwing for 67 yards in a Bowl Game isn't "winning" it's "my coach doesn't trust me so he makes my team carry my ass"....Besides, you are comparing Jake the Fake to David Krieg? David Krieg WON IN THE NFL....That would be like me comparing Jason Gesser to Joe Montana....

This wasn't me but once again why so attacking of one's opinion on a subject we don't know. I'd say the same could be said for someone who won't accept sabermetrics and bashed on Felix for being a wimp despite having 6 CG's and 249 2/3 innings pitched. He did that in an ERA where pitchers don't go deep. He had more CG's and innings than BOTH guys you said should have won the Cy Young.

Because it's a fucking message board and that's what you do, what are we supposed to do sit here and discuss knitting?

I don't accept SABRmetrics therefore "I'm stupid/closed minded"...Fuck....I'VE BEEN TO SABR MEETINGS and WAS IN SABR....If I want to bash, that's my perogitive...At least I fucking DID IT so I have room to bash....That's like some fucking mook saying "I hate this city because of blah blah" and never actually GOING THERE....It's like fucking Okies bashing Seattle and not knowing a damn thing about this town....At least I'VE SEEN what I'm bashing firsthand...

Shit, I've had beers a couple of times with Rob Neyer who's probably next to Bill James one of the best SABRmetricians in the country and said pretty much what I said on here....Never was called "stupid or closed minded"...Actually was told there is "old school and new school" and I fit in the "old school" train of thought in that way....You turn it into "stupid, closed minded" and other crap....

I didn't call you a moron. I said close minded thinking and not accepting something that is the wave of the future is moronic.

So pretty much you called me a moron...

Be like in 1995 not accepting computers at all and refusing to even learn them. It is what it is.

Funny, got my first 'puter before you were born....And WHO again is always asking for help with "'puter" stuff? Like I said....I've BEEN IN SABR....Have you?

That is what I said which you can see I'm saying what an action is stupid. I never said you are stupid. Instead of stopping and reading it you flew off the handle.

So basically you are saying my idea of thinking with "my gut" (which MANY other baseball people STILL DO and HAVE DONE since they played in the 1860s) "is stupid"? AH...Thanks for "not calling me stupid"...:tongue: Glad to know it's just "my ideas" are "stupid"!

On the other hand I"ve seen you question people's intelligence quite often on here.

Usually jokingly...lol....Sometimes not....But if I'm "so stupid" or my "ideas are stupid" (same difference) why is it people directly ASK ME alot of questions? Why am I usually right about alot of things? Why do people on another thread say I'm up there in knowledge with anyone else on this site?

Yep....."Because I'm stupid" is surely the reason....

Look at your M.O. someone even POSTED something like that saying you call people out then when pushed back either whine or say "I said your ideas were moronic, not you" and change it into THEIR fault..Fuck yeah I talk shit..But I at least OWN IT when I do, I don't get all paranoid thinking the world's out to get me and shit and blame everyone else for pointing guns at me when I'm the one who's in the wrong....Like I said....Don't pull this "I'm going to leave" sissy ass crap....Sounds like a little kid saying "I'm taking my ball and going home" if you don't get your way....

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

#ONE;55490 said:
Woooowww... I am not trying to be an asshole, so don't take this the wrong way, but you must be fucking taking the Jake Locker Koolaid through IV or up the ass via enima.... cause youre fucking nuts!!!

Thomas threw for 363 yards 2 TDs 2 INTs on 27/40 and he's not even a real QB LOL. You think Locker has those kind of numbers when all he completed were like 5 passes in a meaningless fucking game? yes.. a 6-6 bowl game berth is fucking meaningless. He would've been devoured by Farley and the rest of those southern fattasses. Prolly would've had his neck brocken and been carted off the field like that OSU game a few years ago.

Like I said, Thomas is not even a "real" NFL caliber QB, he'll prolly play WR or something, if he even goes, but he is still better than Locker.

You'd think all you Huskey fans would know best, since youve seen a lot of Huskey games this year... guess not.

HAHAHA! POST OF THE DAY!

And yes....OWNED.....I've taught you well my young apprentice...The Dark Side is strong with this one.....hahaha

Reaction score
kdawg2980;55493 said:

As for the Huskies at Qwest I imagine there won't be any Husky stuff down there. Maybe for the Apple Cup this year in 2011 since that is a one time deal otherwise you won't see anything.

I actually wish the Seahawks speaking of which would go spray paint the end zones Blue again. Don't know why they got away from that in 2008.

As for #ONE since you guys love to quote record who won their bowl game and who lost their bowl game? lol.

Yeah no thanks to Locker.

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
Their defense won them the bowl game. Linebackers played lights out and DL got like 4 or 5 sacks. Locker was neutrulized most of the game. Nebraskas Corners played bump coverage and they couldn't really separate from akumara and the other dude. Not all lockers fault cuz the receivers are not that good..but He was not the reason why they won

Reaction score
Yeah he jusf set me off when he said locker would've played better than Thomas jn the natty. I'm over it, 12thman is chill i got no beef with him.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE I was being sarcastic but you are wrong that no thanks to Locker. He still ran for 81 yards including a 25 yard touchdown run to put us up 17-7. Polk and Foster were huge in that game but Jake played a big factor as well. Hit some key third down passes on our scoring drives, no turnovers and moved the chains with his legs.

The answer is who knows if he would have played better or worse. I'm not really a fan of the what if's and hypothetical situations.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
94-I'd say you are very immature for someone who is 33 years old man. I don't even know where to begin with you seriously. Like do yourself a favor and read through the entire threads and actually comprehend it.

Where the fuck did I "praise" Bledsoe? I said Bledsoe was a better QB which he is....If I'm fucking narrow minded go to ANY other site and pose the question "Bledsoe or Locker"...I'm sure you'll LOVE the responses...

Once again you are missing the point. I'm not mocking you for picking Bledsoe. I"m mocking you because when I showed their numbers you said Locker and went into reasons why Locker was better. Once you found out who quarterback A and quarterback B were you completely changed your argument.

Pots and kettles holmes....As I recall most people on that Softy page have no issues with me and every post you make turns into a flamewar...

The difference is I don't know those people personally. I don't go on YOUR page attacking YOUR friends. Softy is a figurehead and I'm not attacking his personal close friends. If you can't see the difference then I don't know what to say.

I accept that people have OPINIONS which is really all this is....When I post FACTS (like Vegas never hosting a Superbowl) and I know what I'm talking about fuck no I'm not going to take people disputing it....Like I said, pots and kettles....When someone questions your knowledge you get all butthooted and start flameing...

Noticed once you posted that about Vegas instead of arguing with you I simply said I hope they get it because I have free rooms. I gave up on that you noticed that. Yes but you were so wrong on the Felix debate you kept arguing over and over even going as far as calling him the "queen" for not pitching deep into games. Then turn around and say Sabathia and Price who both have fewer CG's and IP than Felix should have won the Cy Young.

Depends on "how you win"...Throwing for 67 yards in a Bowl Game isn't "winning" it's "my coach doesn't trust me so he makes my team carry my ass"....Besides, you are comparing Jake the Fake to David Krieg? David Krieg WON IN THE NFL....That would be like me comparing Jason Gesser to Joe Montana....

Once again couldn't be more wrong. Not comparing Locker to anyone just saying how once again you contradicted yourself. In your post about Felix you go on and on about winning. You hate Locker because he isn't a winner. You praise QB's who are winners. Then in another thread you say Krieg should be in the HOF despite never going to the Super Bowl in his career. You are the one not me or anyone else who puts a ton of emphasis on individuals if they win or not. Besides he only made the pro bowl three times and had zero all-pro's.

I don't accept SABRmetrics therefore "I'm stupid/closed minded"...Fuck....I'VE BEEN TO SABR MEETINGS and WAS IN SABR....If I want to bash, that's my perogitive...At least I fucking DID IT so I have room to bash....That's like some fucking mook saying "I hate this city because of blah blah" and never actually GOING THERE....It's like fucking Okies bashing Seattle and not knowing a damn thing about this town....At least I'VE SEEN what I'm bashing firsthand...

Nobody is calling you stupid or a moron. Jesus christ stop saying that because it's not true. I would say you are close minded for sure. You don't accept any other argument and you often resort to name calling and putdowns. In fact your rants are pretty childish at times. Instead of getting all emotional stop and read what the person said.

When you cross the street and don't look both ways and get hit someone will say you were being stupid. Not that you are stupid but your action was stupid. Dismissing knowledge simply because you don't agree with it is close minded. Dismissing me saying Ackley will start in triple A despite EVERY writer and anyone associated with the Mariners saying the same thing is close minded thinking.

Look at your M.O. someone even POSTED something like that saying you call people out then when pushed back either whine or say "I said your ideas were moronic, not you" and change it into THEIR fault..Fuck yeah I talk shit..But I at least OWN IT when I do, I don't get all paranoid thinking the world's out to get me and shit and blame everyone else for pointing guns at me when I'm the one who's in the wrong....Like I said....Don't pull this "I'm going to leave" sissy ass crap....Sounds like a little kid saying "I'm taking my ball and going home" if you don't get your way....

Well I'd say I've yet to see you take accountability at all. You seem to think you know everything but some of your comments I just don't know man. Can you have a conversation without personal attacks? Are you capable of that? I'd say you were the one acting like a baby when you finally gave up on the Felix debate.

Judging from this forum most of the other posters seem reasonable but you seem to be full of yourself. Like the "Huddlescars" and "Stereotypes" is just fishing for compliments. Anyone disagrees with you or dares question you that is the end for them. I'd say tone it down to your fellow Huddle people. I come here for intelligent sports talk. Not this 94 gets his way or it's the highway bullshit.

Like I said I enjoy most of what I read on here but you should take a look in the mirror 94'. Go back and look at the threads and you'll see YOU were the one who got them to be escalated not me or anyone else. It was YOU who turned TWO separate threads into flame wars.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

94-I'd say you are very immature for someone who is 33 years old man. I don't even know where to begin with you seriously. Like do yourself a favor and read through the entire threads and actually comprehend it.

Funny, how I can't comprehend things and yet I'm probably one of the most respected posters up in here and people when they have a question about something ask me first....Must be my lack of "comprehension" that makes that happen?

Yeah, I'm 33 in a couple of weeks? You gotta point? Softy is almost 40 and dude is on the radio and you say the same type of shit to him....You say that to investment bankers, stock brokers, loy-ahs, and other professionals on Softy's page too....Guess they can't comprehend things either, eh?

Once again you are missing the point. I'm not mocking you for picking Bledsoe. I"m mocking you because when I showed their numbers you said Locker and went into reasons why Locker was better. Once you found out who quarterback A and quarterback B were you completely changed your argument.

I'd change my arguement if you showed me a stat comparsion between Babe Ruth and Barry Bonds as well if that was the case after I found out....You go too much into meaningless stats and had the gall to compare a All-Pro/Borderline HOFer to Jake Locker when Drew was ready to play from Kickoff Weekend in 1993...

The difference is I don't know those people personally. I don't go on YOUR page attacking YOUR friends. Softy is a figurehead and I'm not attacking his personal close friends. If you can't see the difference then I don't know what to say.

If they pissed you off and were talking shit to you...Fine with me....Put them in their place....Some of my friends are major league assholes....If you get into a debate and they call you out....By all means...

As for Softy's page "not having personal friends"....Some of them are friends of Softy...I was on Softy's page when there were like 60 people there and it was only people who knew him personally (I do)..

Noticed once you posted that about Vegas instead of arguing with you I simply said I hope they get it because I have free rooms. I gave up on that you noticed that. Yes but you were so wrong on the Felix debate you kept arguing over and over even going as far as calling him the "queen" for not pitching deep into games. Then turn around and say Sabathia and Price who both have fewer CG's and IP than Felix should have won the Cy Young.

Because there is no use argueing about Vegas....I was working for the Expos and pretty much know everything ABOUT Vegas and why they won't get a team....If you argued it would just be for the sake of argueing, though you did post something on your Facebook page later on about it after I told you what was up..

As for Felix....Unlike Vegas, there is NO REAL ANSWER....This shit could go on forever...You might be right....I might be right....But ALOT of people aren't happy about him winning the Cy Young....I'm not because it gives the eMbarrassers shit to brag about after losing 100 games...There should be NOTHING to brag about or have a happy little bobblehead night to "celebrate" after a 100 loss season....I'd bitch about that if a Pirates pitcher won the Cy, and so would most of you...

Once again couldn't be more wrong. Not comparing Locker to anyone just saying how once again you contradicted yourself. In your post about Felix you go on and on about winning. You hate Locker because he isn't a winner. You praise QB's who are winners. Then in another thread you say Krieg should be in the HOF despite never going to the Super Bowl in his career. You are the one not me or anyone else who puts a ton of emphasis on individuals if they win or not. Besides he only made the pro bowl three times and had zero all-pro's.

Much like your "Romar Sucks because he doesn't go to the Final Four", WINNING is MAKING THE PLAYOFFS....I never "contridicted" shit...I said Krieg won, you can WIN without going to a Superbowl....Yeah, he won ZERO All-Pros but he put up those numbers in a RUSHING OFFENSE...He retired as the #7 in most passing records after playing in the "Ground Chuck, Martyball, Cocaine Wayne, and Bugelcall" "offenses".....Some players are in the HOF that never made All-Pro...IN FACT....ALOT ARE....

Nobody is calling you stupid or a moron. Jesus christ stop saying that because it's not true. I would say you are close minded for sure. You don't accept any other argument and you often resort to name calling and putdowns. In fact your rants are pretty childish at times. Instead of getting all emotional stop and read what the person said.

You said "moronic"....That's pretty much calling someone a "moron"....

Like I said....For someone who's rants are "childish" I seem to get a nice amount of respect up in here and over at Softy's page..

As for the putdowns? Usually they are said in a joking manner and for the most part I don't think I use those on many Seahawks fans unless they make some comment like "JAKE LOCKER IS GOD" or something "informative" like that...

Dismissing knowledge simply because you don't agree with it is close minded. Dismissing me saying Ackley will start in triple A despite EVERY writer and anyone associated with the Mariners saying the same thing is close minded thinking.

Funny because NO ONE associated with the Mariners organization has said that...In fact they said it's "open" and said at the end of last season he was "probably going to start 2011 in the Majors, it's his to lose"....I don't listen to SHIT or even VISIT USS Moroner but I know from what they are about and who runs it they are pretty much ripped by the rest of Baseball's Blogisphere because of their "we are smarter than EVERYONE mantra"...Would love to see the Boston DirtDogs come out here and---FUCK....THEM....UP....Just for that "we are better fans" type attitudes...

Well I'd say I've yet to see you take accountability at all. You seem to think you know everything but some of your comments I just don't know man. Can you have a conversation without personal attacks? Are you capable of that? I'd say you were the one acting like a baby when you finally gave up on the Felix debate.

Funny because I said I was done and you acted like a little kid jumping up and down saying "I WON, I WON"....Never gave up on the Felix debate...Said I was done because I was trying to take myself out of the arguement without starting a LARGER FLAME WAR....You meanwhile danced on the ashes and started it right back up...That's my fault for allowing you to get to me....So yeah, I take accountabitlity for that...

Judging from this forum most of the other posters seem reasonable but you seem to be full of yourself. Like the "Huddlescars" and "Stereotypes" is just fishing for compliments.

Not fishing for shit....Saw those types of threads over at Seahawks.NOT (yeah, I read the enemy every so often) and thought they might be fun to do over here because they got fucking TALK going in a LOOOOOOONNNNG FUCKING OFFSEASON....I was "fishing" I'd probably be putting myself in most categories...Only thing I really picked myself for was "Biggest Asshole" and "Best Smack" because well...I OWN most opponents fans and well..I can be a major asshole....See? I OWN IT....

Anyone disagrees with you or dares question you that is the end for them. I'd say tone it down to your fellow Huddle people. I come here for intelligent sports talk. Not this 94 gets his way or it's the highway bullshit.

You are totally right.....In the spirit of that I'll be ditching the Huddle for awhile after tonight....Enjoy the Intelligent Sports talk....

Like I said I enjoy most of what I read on here but you should take a look in the mirror 94'.

You are totally right....Most of the Huddle want's my ass gone....So like I said...My thread killer ass is ditching for awhile...

Go back and look at the threads and you'll see YOU were the one who got them to be escalated not me or anyone else. It was YOU who turned TWO separate threads into flame wars.

Totally my fault....I shouldn't have debated anything, you were 100% correct....You won....You outwitted me....I fish for compliments....I start flame wars and pretty much everything I post is childish and pretty much crap in general...Agree with you 100%....Seriously....You seem to know what's up....Enjoy the Huddle! Anyone want's to shoot the shit, you can find me on Facebook....

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Totally my fault....I shouldn't have debated anything, you were 100% correct....You won....You outwitted me....I fish for compliments....I start flame wars and pretty much everything I post is childish and pretty much crap in general...Agree with you 100%....Seriously....You seem to know what's up....Enjoy the Huddle! Anyone want's to shoot the shit, you can find me on Facebook....

Thanks for proving you aren't acting like a child then post this. I honestly don't know what to say to your rants anymore.

Reaction score
kdawg2980;55493 said:

I think they stopped because of the Sounders.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Jesus fucking christ quitcherbitching, longest pissing match ive ever seen on here.

point being...

Jake Locker is going to be an above average starting quarter in the NFL. There I said it, and Im sticking with it.

He's got great athletisism, good size, good arm strength, yes accuracy has been the "critisism de jour" lately, and rightfully so, however... Ive seen him be dead on accurate at times, and even when on the run deliver a "Aaron Rogers" like dagger. So I'd say its not his accuracy entirely but his inconsistancy in accuracy which I would consider.... mechanics. Mechanics can be taught, developed, and yes... LEARNED. Jake also has great leadership and loyallity, he's teamates respect him, and he is a dedicated hard working football player. I dont think comparing him to Jamarcus Russell is remotely equatible as he has totally differnent set of issues that doesnt even apply to Jake.
He also has toughness physically and mentally, and no he doesnt have to be a saint off the field, but he's a good kid, and that is a big positive. I think some of you husky haters (and learn to spell fuck,its husky, not huskey, as in the powertools?) have your blinders on and wont give him any chance. The seahawks are PNW team which embodies all PAC - 10 schools.

I dont think Jake will make it past the first round, so I hope the FO, who are smarter then any of us about football, consider him at #25, cause we are not getting him in the 3rd.

And no 94, I was not the "1 vote" if you were wondering.... that would be obsurd. ANd THAT person really is drinking the "Jakeaid".

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Jesus fucking christ quitcherbitching, longest pissing match ive ever seen on here.

You joined in '09 holmes...This is NOTHING compared to the days of Bulgie, Harpo, and Lambswrath...LO

Jake Locker is going to be an above average starting quarter in the NFL. There I said it, and Im sticking with it.

And if you are right, I'll eat crow....You know me....When I'm PROVEN wrong I'll gladly do the walk of shame and give you massive props...

I think some of you husky haters (and learn to spell fuck,its husky, not huskey, as in the powertools?) have your blinders on and wont give him any chance. The seahawks are PNW team which embodies all PAC - 10 schools.

I know you aren't talking to me about the spelling....Only spell "Husky" as plural usually and that's "Huskies" but even calling them "Fuskies" I'm spelling it right..hahaha...

Hey, I've said it before.....If he's a Hawk, good for him...I'll root for him....And again as I've said...I was the ONLY one up in here after the Superbowl DEFENDING Stevens after that game...EVEN HUSKY FANS were talking shit about him....I ALWAYS FUCKING BACK MY HAWKS REGARDLESS OF COLLEGE TEAMS THEY PLAYED FOR...

For the MILLIONTH time.....I don't hate Joke because he's a Fuskie...Hate him because I think he's overhyped and think he's going to wash out....Sick of people saying "DRAFT LOCKER" just because he went to UW then in the next sentence ripping Mallett, Newton, and others...THEY are the ones wearing the blinders holmes....Did you see me saying "DRAFT GESSER" every damn day? Hell no! Gesser had a BETTER career by a damn sight, had ALMOST the same tools, is a great guy off the field, and is pretty much a project as well...But I didn't say shit...Know why? BECAUSE HE WASN'T GOING TO MAKE IT IN THE NFL...I didn't even want us to take him in the 7th Round....I knew and wasn't wearing any blinders....Much like I KNEW Joey Overhypington out of wOregone was going to be a bust...Much like I knew we shouldn't go after Anderson....And I like ALL THOSE GUYS in college....They've pretty much proven me right..

I dont think Jake will make it past the first round, so I hope the FO, who are smarter then any of us about football, consider him at #25, cause we are not getting him in the 3rd

So you'd rather take a "project" who might not turn out, who will sit on the bench for a few years? IF Pouncey is there...TAKE HIM...We NEED OL/CBS not project QBs....Name ONE Seahawks QB we've taken who's panned out even just A LITTLE?

And no 94, I was not the "1 vote" if you were wondering.... that would be obsurd. ANd THAT person really is drinking the "Jakeaid".

I don't even have a GUESS about who submitted that vote....Only guess I have is they also thought Chuckles Whitecursed was better than Matthew...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

And yeah it was because of those soccer sissy that we are one of the only teams in the NFL without a full color endzone...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;55665 said:
And yeah it was because of those soccer sissy that we are one of the only teams in the NFL without a full color endzone...
I think the Patriots had to do the same thing.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
You joined in '09 holmes...This is NOTHING compared to the days of Bulgie, Harpo, and Lambswrath...LO

Nah... I joined before, like '07, think '09 I lost my status when Huddle got its make over.

....Sick of people saying "DRAFT LOCKER" just because he went to UW then in the next sentence ripping Mallett, Newton, and others...

I think Newton & Gabbert will be good too, Mallet is skilled just has seems to have some serious character issues.

So you'd rather take a "project" who might not turn out, who will sit on the bench for a few years? IF Pouncey is there...TAKE HIM...We NEED OL/CBS not project QBs....Name ONE Seahawks QB we've taken who's panned out even just A LITTLE?

I would over pouncey yes, now if a top OT drops down, which looks very possbile, man, it would be hard to pass up on getting that RT solid. Or if Pea or other DT falls, maybe no to Locker, but otherwise, yeah I'd take him. He's not going to be a Rick Mire man, he is a big, physical, durable QB with great skill set, blah blah, yeah broken record here, but I watched every one of Jakes games, he's from my hometown, he's electrifing and I think he's got it. I dont know why we say project, I think every QB is a "project".
Jake would sit for one year behind Matt, and Charlie, then I think 2012 he'd earn the reins.

I don't even have a GUESS about who submitted that vote....Only guess I have is they also thought Chuckles Whitecursed was better than Matthew....

Depends on what Matt your referring too...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I don't think "every" QB is a "project"...Elway was ready to play the position in High School thanks to his dad Jack....

Top Bottom