• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

June 4, 1974 the Seattle Seahawks were born

Reaction score
sigpro said:
It's alright gentlemen, no hard feelings, we are all Hawks fans here guys.

I know. That is all that matters. Nothing wrong with a little college rivalry in the off season though :)

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
manc seahawk said:
hmmmm interesting questions

- ive got about 10 mates who like the NFL, all different teams, makes for interesting half time chat at manchester united games when we get together

- the superbowl should never leave the US, if it does, it would betray the roots of the game in my opinion

- got into the seahawks in 2004, came in late from work, they were playing on channel 5 (our channel that carried live games before sky sports and the bbc got on it) cant remember what game but i remember thinking the outfit was mint and the fans sounded awesome, also remember matt throwing a massive pass for a TD

:D :D

So do you get all of the Seahawks games over there Manc?

S

Seattlehawk94

sigpro said:
It's alright gentlemen, no hard feelings, we are all Hawks fans here guys.

Wait till the CFB season and Apple Cup Week...lol

S

Seattlehawk94

Once again I'll have everyone with Coug Avatars until New Years....

It's becoming an annual tradition for me...lol

S

Seattlehawk94

1989???

Holy Shit! You born the same year as the Battle of the Bay Earthquake...I still remember where I was listening to Vin Scully on CBS Radio Sports talking about it when it hit during PreGame...And you were wearing diapers...

Now I feel really fucking old....Wow.... :?

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
1989???

Holy Shit! You born the same year as the Battle of the Bay Earthquake...I still remember where I was listening to Vin Scully on CBS Radio Sports talking about it when it hit during PreGame...And you were wearing diapers...

Now I feel really fucking old....Wow.... :?

Actually I wasn't born until a about a week after that series was over.

S

Seattlehawk94

Oh...Thanks...That's much better...lol

Still think that was the greatest team I've ever seen in baseball in my lifetime...They didn't win as many games as the '98 Yankers but they had a better team top to bottom. And they never trailed for even 1 PITCH in the World Series that year. That Giants team was the most dominated team I've ever seen in a World Series, they acted like they knew they were going to lose from the first pitch Dave Stewart threw in Game 1.

OP
M
Reaction score
Idahawk said:
I'm pulling for Hatton to KO Pacquiao, hey Manc do you know who Norm McDonald or Adam West are ?

Hatton is a twat

and Adam West is batman, and in Family Guy

and i watch on a stream if possible

Reaction score
Manc said the hawks were born June 4th 1974, he was born 6 years after that.

You said 15 years after manc, which would put you at 95. But that's neither here nor there.

Hawkfan-

We didn't screw you guys out of anything. We had a pretty crappy offense last year with Missoli at QB. I was actually expecting you guys to win. I was surprised how the game ended up.

94-

Did you say you are changing all of our avatars to Cougs!??!

Reaction score
I will write myself a note to not make any bets on here.

I will guarantee the Ducks beat both Washington teams though...

Reaction score
It's those two free wins you get every year, kind of like the gift we get from the Rams each year.

S

Seattlehawk94

Never used to be the case...

Cougs have always played you well in fact the series is almost 50-50...The Fuskies owned you for like the first 90 years of that "rivalry".

Reaction score
Yeah and the 49ers have 5 super bowl rings and Jesus once physically walked the Earth.

And little house on the prairie takes us back to the good ole' days.

Reaction score
#ONE said:
Yeah and the 49ers have 5 super bowl rings and Jesus once physically walked the Earth.

And little house on the prairie takes us back to the good ole' days.

The Huskies beat you in 2003. Yes you had the recent success, but it only is a matter of time before the ducks start falling.

Reaction score
Guys seriously?

You sound like 49ers fans telling us how they use to rule the world and will soon be back on top.

Lets live in the NOW.

Top Bottom