• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My wife says

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Duh...players numbers from their ancient super bowl era.

I remember Rice being 80 for the Seahawks and having that number on his jersey too.:laugh: Those other guys I remember playing but never paid attention to their numbers. Its enough for me to keep up with my teams numbers.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I thought it was a labor of love? What is the absolute worse thing he has posted (without being too specific)? I haven't seen anything that is against the rules. I'm not here for a good amount of time that you left coast types are in the evening but still haven't seen anything over night.

He's the only member with any warnings...and he's tallied up 7 points with those. There is no whiner board that would allow the shite that he post about the whiners.

People come to the main Seahawk forum to discuss Seahawks related information, not anti-Seahawk sour grapes post one after the other. It's ok to disagree, but all of the other crap being spewed has no business here. Almost every thread during the playoffs was trolled by him. I'm all for a free forum. but a vast majority of his post belong in rivals or not posted at all.

This site will never grow if threads are continually hijacked with stupid pics or juvenile posts. Like I said, he can take that somewhere else. Now that I know he was "Hawk some phlegm" I like him even less.

And the rules are simple...have some common courtesy and respect while you're in another teams main forum. It's been that way since I've been posting online which goes back to Seahawks.net in 98.

Find a war room, that's really what he needs to look for. Even Raider Jon had more common sense and even more football knowledge. That statement alone speaks volumes.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Yep, it's great having past heros, hall of famers who will forever live in 9er lore, guys who they make A Football Life about. Guys like Joe, 4 Rings, one of only two QBs having 4. You guys have Kurt Warner, one of the greats. It would kind of suck being a fan of one of these relative newbie teams, like the Panthers, or the Jags, or Seahawks, who don't really have much of a history. They are kind of like the illegal aliens of the NFL. :D

This is exactly what I mean.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Yep, it's great having past heros, hall of famers who will forever live in 9er lore, guys who they make A Football Life about. Guys like Joe, 4 Rings, one of only two QBs having 4. You guys have Kurt Warner, one of the greats. It would kind of suck being a fan of one of these relative newbie teams, like the Panthers, or the Jags, or Seahawks, who don't really have much of a history. They are kind of like the illegal aliens of the NFL. :D

Not many HOFs from the Seahawks compared to other teams. Largent and Jones I know. Panthers and Jags are mid '90s, then there's the Ravens.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
You mentioned the Ravens/Browns paradox in another post. Here's a bit of serious drink winning Rams trivia for you. Name the Rams QB left exposed to the Browns expansion draft. Answer: Kurt Warner

His story is something special. Bagging groceries, cut from the Packers training camp, Arena League, NFL Europe to backup to Trent Green to Super Bowl MVP. There will likely be a movie about him.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
For some reason I can't quote your posts. Definitely before Bulger, probably '96 when Warner was in Europe.

Reaction score
Talking about over all record.

PC had losing seasons two times out of his four seasons with the Seahawks.

JH has had winning seasons in each and every season he's been with the Niners.

Yeah he has. Pete took over a horrible 5-11 team in 2010. They were one of the oldest and overpaid rosters in the league. He gutted the team his first two years. Over 200 transactions in 2010. The first two years were rebuilding years.

Harbaugh took over a loaded roster and essentially didn't add a thing in 2011. The only personnel thing Harbaugh can take credit for was drafting Kaepernick and then sticking with him after Smith was healthy. Which at this point doesn't look like it was such a good idea.

But all that aside, both teams are stacked, they are easily 1 and 2 and the league...... BUT... The Seahawks not only beat the Niners twice this year, they DESTROYED the Broncos in the SB... and thats something you have to live with for the rest of the offseason. Puto

Reaction score
Is that what it is? For a moment there I thought you might be coming back to reality.

Oh, I don't know. Striving for No. 6 instead of No. 2 maybe?
LOL.... so is this going to replace "5 rings"?

"we're going for #6, you're going for #2".... Lets leave out the fact that it's been 20 years since your broken condom HIV infested fag face team hasn't won anything worth while.

Last edited:

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
You have to cling to the past when your current team built through early first round picks for nearly a decade still can't beat a team comprised of misfits, late draft picks, and undrafted free agents.

Really, with the talent the 49ers had and no free agency, it's a disgrace they didn't win more 20 - 30 years ago.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
LOL.... so is this going to replace "5 rings"?

"we're going for #6, you're going for #2".... Lets leave out the fact that it's been 20 years since your broken condom HIV infested fag face team has won anything worth while.

So nasty.:tdown:

Top Bottom