• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Seahawks @ Bears - 1/17: LOSS 35 - 24

S

Seattlehawk94

Seattle Seahawks at Chicago Bears

• Seahawks-Bears Date, Time, and TV: Sunday, January 16th at 10:00 AM on FOX
  • Seahawks-Bears Announcers: Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, and Tony Siragusa

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Thank GOD we don't get that asshat Joe Fucking Buck! Though we will get him next week and on February 6th....Ah well...The price you pay for playing in the NFC Championship Game and Superbowl XLV...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Im so Pumped, and JACKED UP, and STOKED for this game!!!
I cant even believe we are still in this thing and have a good shot and moving to the next round! I think the team has found some real magic and has a BIG ASS CHIP on their shoulder that they will take into Chicago.

Im gonna be glued to the Saturday games too, the Steelers/Ravens is a Juggernaut of a game, and then the GB/Atl game which has so much meaning to us hawks fans!

It doesnt get any better does it?

Reaction score
Seahawks got this game. They are coming off a huge win against the Saints and are finally believing in themselves, the coaches, and the system.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I think the O-line and run game got a serious boost of confidence in the last two weeks.

Reaction score
We need to attack the middle of the field. We need to get our guys who can make guys miss (i.e. Tate, Forsett, Washington) into the soft spot of that Tampa Two and see if they can make something big out of a short pass. Of course making Urlacher and crew miss is easier said than done. We're not going to see 3 TDs of 30+ yards again this week.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Take what you can get, DON'T TURN IT OVER, and keep it away from Jester....Easy win...

Seahawks 24
Teddies 17

Matthew: 21/31 278 2 TDs
Lynch: 124 1 TD
Williams: 6 101 1 TD
Defense scores a TD on a TO..

Reaction score
I've been waiting for an ET pick six all year. I know he had one in pre-season, but that barely counts.

I think he's going to have opportunities this week. Especially if we get ahead.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
I actually like Joe Buck and Troy Aikman but I admit I'm in the minority.

I'm not a fan of Kenny Albert and Fat ass Siragusa is just damn right annoying. I remember during our Super Bowl year we got stuck with him a lot.

I also remember him bashing us in 2007 for kicking the shit out of San Fran in San Fran. He was like I wouldn't say Seattle won more like the 49ers beat the 49ers. Fuck him!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Fuck FOX in general....Nantz OWNS Joe Fuck who is basically only there because he happened to be the fastest wad shot out of Jack Buck's cock...He's a no talent, smug, midget nepotist bitch..

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I can't stand him period....Sadly he got a vasectomy AFTER he bred....

Reaction score
Well yeah, he's always terrible but given the choice between hearing him call baseball or call football I would choose fooball 100% of the time.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;53686 said:
keep it away from Jester

that tickled me good :D :hi:

cant wait for this game, so pumped for it. plus it's on at a good time in the UK for me to watch it all

as said above, i agree the O line and running game has had a major boost these last 2 weeks, lets just hope we can dick the Bears and bring the NFC Game to Qwest Field

it's on Seahawks!!!

Reaction score
kdawg2980;53691 said:
I actually like Joe Buck and Troy Aikman but I admit I'm in the minority.

I'm not a fan of Kenny Albert and Fat ass Siragusa is just damn right annoying.
I remember during our Super Bowl year we got stuck with him a lot.

I also remember him bashing us in 2007 for kicking the shit out of San Fran in San Fran. He was like I wouldn't say Seattle won more like the 49ers beat the 49ers. Fuck him!
Agreed. I find Kenny Albert really annoying.

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
Cutler Is not going to have a good day against our secondary. We will get pressure to him. On offense, i expect Hass to have a great game. Okung will keep peppers under control and i don't see them beating us.

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
Brian Billick does the best Commentating on our games. Marv, Joe buck etc. They all suck. If i had it my way i would have madden and al michaels

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Crazy to think that we "could" have a home NFC Championship game in 6 or 7 days. Lets get to done tomorrow against the Bear cubs and pick Cutler 3 to 4 times!

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
tonos253;53715 said:
Brian Billick does the best Commentating on our games. Marv, Joe buck etc. They all suck. If i had it my way i would have madden and al michaels

Your fucking kidding right? Like you are playing a joke with that comment I hope.

Top Bottom