• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Seahawks @ Bears - 1/17: LOSS 35 - 24

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

HAHA....Billick the man who calls Obi-Wan "Obama-knew"...hahaha

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I've heard Billick and whoever his partner is this year as well...Stockton is waaaay better than Joe Fucking Buck also, at least Stockton isn't a smug little prick...

Greatest Video EVER!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj8y2Oi1lFk"]YouTube - Artie Lange on Joe Buck Live (FULL INTERVIEW) PT1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed1p8kuaDaw&feature=related"]YouTube - Artie Lange on Joe Buck Live (FULL INTERVIEW) PT2[/ame]

OWNED!!!!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Better to misprounce than to be a smug little prick...

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
I already posted this on another thread before i read this one...but Rod Woodson dissed us on NFL Network. When asked what the Bears must do to win, he said, "Can I say, 'just show up'?"
Typical Stealer douchebag.

Dilfer was giving Matt some props on the Gameday show, at least.
Still, no one expects us to win, even after last week's event. But that's the way I like it!
:)

Seahawk80

Huddler
Reaction score
Well down by 3 touchdowns with 2 quarters left to play. If you were in Carrol's shoes what would you say to the team to get them all fired up for the 2nd half to get back in the game?

Reaction score
Seahawk80;53757 said:
Excuse me? I was only trying to get an opinion & I get shat upon?
He gave his opinion, you just read it wrong.

If I was Carroll, I would get rid of Bates. This guy is either getting paid to call the game badly, or he's returning to his regular season form.

Seahawk80

Huddler
Reaction score
Okay, then I apologize for misinterpreting his post. Yeah I agree. Bates has got to go. Now it's 28 - 0, and the Seahawks need to get on the board if only to save face.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
y are we not blitzing, our defense is horrible we won last time because we tricked them on defense and ran different blitz calls, i havent seen us blitz at all... fuking stupid

Top Bottom