• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Seahawks @ Bears - 1/17: LOSS 35 - 24

Reaction score
We can't stretch the field... Butler was our best big play threat on the outside. Tate needs a lot of grooming.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
i really hate our play calling how many damn 3 and outs did we have, i know drops hurt us but still how many 3 and shorts did we fail to get,sign mcdaniels as our O coordinator i gurantee he could dramtically change our offense

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

McDaniels is an asshole, players hate him and he did sooooo well in Denver..

Like Flip said 3 systems in 3 years? The Whiners have done that and its working so well for them...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Go to a Bronco MB and ask what the rewards are....

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
players dont hate him, champ bailey may not resign with denver this year just due to the fact that they fired him...if champ bailey wants to play for him he must be ok, there arent many players in the nfl that are better verteran leaders and class acts than bailey

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;53825 said:
McDaniels is an asshole, players hate him and he did sooooo well in Denver..

Like Flip said 3 systems in 3 years? The Whiners have done that and its working so well for them...

y is he a asshole because he got rid of cutler and brandon marshall who are both known as DICKHEADS across the league

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Like I said go to a Bronco MB and ask that question then make the Champ statement you just made....

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
like i said earlier he should be our O COORDINATOR i always thought that he was not a good head coach but shoulda stayed as coordinator... look what he did as pats coordinator then say that players hate him

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

look what he did as pats coordinator then say that players hate him

What does that have to do with players liking him?

What exactly DID he do? Call a shitty Superbowl and cost an 18-0 team a chance a immortality? So basically he's a younger Mike Martz who like the real Mike Martz will be stabbing other coaches in the back underminding the real HC in order to take over as HC...Yeah...Just what we need...Wait, didn't we have that same thing with Moron Jr.? That worked out well didn't it?

It's been ONE FUCKING YEAR with Bates...Chill the fuck out...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger;53849 said:
I just don't want to switch O-Coordinators again..

THAT is my biggest thing..It's freaking YEAR ONE with Master Bates...Give the guy another year...IF he's still shit, fire him....But changing OCs again is just plain stupid, you NEVER will build continuity that way...

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
ok i guess ur right jeremy bates play calling is fucking awesome he never calls stupid plays like a 3 and 2 fade every fucking time hes a offensive genius

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I don't think anyone ever said Master Bates playcalling was great..Interested in what you thought of his play calling during the Aint's game...

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
i understand your point with not changing coaches every year n shit but i just feel that bates's doesnt call correct plays for the situation and doesnt utalize his players correctly, ya the saints game was good our offense looked good play calling was actually good but honestly how many games of the year was our offense running like that... even yesterdays game i mean sure there was some drops but we still went 3 and out alot we didnt score till the fourth quarter when the game was outta reach

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Bad OL
Bad Rushing "Attack"
Injured QB
WRs who drop alot of balls..

Blame the OC!

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
i never blamed him for the loss i simply tried to state that mcdaniels would be a great updgrade...kinda like how we upgraded mora after one year for PC

Top Bottom