• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Seahawks @ Bears - 1/17: LOSS 35 - 24

Reaction score
I knew this was going to happen. We get off to slow starts way too much. Happened last week, but we overcame it because we were at home.

Reaction score
At least this season was better than the majority of us predicted. Let's hope there's no lockout so the Hawks can keep getting better.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
this draft is loaded with D-lineman...but i would like to maybe c us make a offseason signing so we could pickup a secondary player, or O-Line

Reaction score
Our receivers played like shit. They dropped so many passes. Before we blame our DBs for dropping balls we should blame the guys who get paid to catch them and didn't.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
i agree 100% morrahs drop i thought was a huge play down by 7 still into there territory, mike williams just looks like he never gives a shit every week, hass was makiing money passes all game like i said earlier he looked like the only one out there giving it his all

Reaction score
we need more Stokleys

Tate has got to be one of the stupidest WR I have ever seen.
Williams like u said plays like he doesn't care.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;53783 said:
I wish it was set up where we would pick in between the 8-8 and 7-9 teams. We're picking like 25th.

well we could have blown the rams game and be picking 8th I think

Elkaholic

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;53779 said:
Our receivers played like shit. They dropped so many passes. Before we blame our DBs for dropping balls we should blame the guys who get paid to catch them and didn't.

Was I the only one who saw that our "skill" (Qb,receivers) players were trying to show how tough they were with the the short sleeves, whereas the bears "skill" players were smart enough to wear long sleeves underneath their jerseys? You should check out the home teams attire and learn, and adjust yours! Macho loosers are still loosers! Wuss (??) winners are still WINNERS! Just sayin' cold could be a distraction when dropping balls.

Packers won't have that problem!!
modify_inline.gif

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Really? That's what this has come to? Uniforms?

There are lots of teams who've done that in cold weather and won Superbowls..Matthew played his ass off and really played almost perfect in doing it..The WRs dropped balls because A. They quit (Williams) B. Are a good #3 WR for a good team but is a #2 here (Obi) 3. Just aren't NFL ready (Tate) 4. Just aren't good enough to play at this level (pretty much everyone else)

Those alone show just how good Matt is, he's been using smoke and mirrors to mask this WR "corps" all season..And for taking the heat all he's taken is shot in return from short memoried fans...

Come to think of it...WHEN HAS HE EVER HAD A TRUE #1 AND #2WR?

Answer: Never. he's been using smoke and mirrors his whole career with castoffs, busts, stonehands, losers, and quitters...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Yes he was...But when Stokley is the best WR you have major issues..

Top Bottom