• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Seahawks @ Bears - 1/17: LOSS 35 - 24

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
I question his effort in this game not for the season or the future. And getting on the highlight reel when the game is out of our hands is more like a pat on the back than something to be truly proud of. It doesn't take away all the plays he left on the field.

As I watched the game I saw Matt lay everything on the line, and never give up. If there ever was doubt about him by anyone there shouldn't be anymore. The man is truly great.

We seem to have gotten some of our primary coaches for next years "O" so doubt see a move for Zorn. I am sad about that, but the move seems like a solid one. Now we just need Matt back on board otherwise another player make the list for my quote.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

We will agree to disagree on MDub, but I know he put up an effort and was CRUSHED by it....Go to his Twitter/Facebook accounts after the game, he took ALL the blame for that game...That's not what a quitter does, that's what a HUMBLE guy who GIVES A SHIT does....Not many NFL WRs are that HUMBLE and almost NONE would EVER say "I'm sorry to the fans"...

MDub for that earns my ultimate respect....

As for the rest....Da-Bev is a great hire....He's perfect for Matthew and that move was made with Matthew in mind...Zorn would've been a good hire but I think we got a steal getting Da-Bev to come here...

Top Bottom