• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

To you idiots who thought Apple Sauce was a good QB..

Reaction score
his stats on the day are good, but Seneca played a shitty 2nd quarter plus Burleson and Housh bailed him out from throwing a couple picks... And the one he did throw might have been the ugliest throw I've ever seen.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I saw throws that Hasselbeck would have made that Wallace missed. However, I also saw sacks that Hasselbeck would have taken that Wallace was able to get away from.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
From the former LAhawkFAN andtatufan25, I must submit an inaugural AMEN BROTHER. I get so disgusted by the Apple Sauce KoolAid drinkers out there. Did you really watch this game? Did you see the throw in the flat to Carlson, who was 6 yards away? Did you ask yourself why didn't Sauce run it??? If he is such a mobile quarterback why doesn't he run the ball? :harvey:

Did you see the repeated overthrows? The misreads? The fact is this game should have been WON. Sauce deserves a lot of the blame. I don't care if his QB record is 1000, he doesn't WIN. :harvey:

Our next three games are At Indianapolis, then home games against the Jags and the Cards. We are 1-2 after losses to the whiners and the poohbears. If Matt had been playing, I know we would have won at least one of them. If Matt can play, we'll win at LEAST two of the next three. With apple sauce? We'll be lucky to win one. :pissed:

Reaction score
twelvewins said:
From the former LAhawkFAN andtatufan25, I must submit an inaugural AMEN BROTHER. I get so disgusted by the Apple Sauce KoolAid drinkers out there. Did you really watch this game? Did you see the throw in the flat to Carlson, who was 6 yards away? Did you ask yourself why didn't Sauce run it??? If he is such a mobile quarterback why doesn't he run the ball?

Did you see the repeated overthrows? The misreads? The fact is this game should have been WON. Sauce deserves a lot of the blame. I don't care if his QB record is 1000, he doesn't WIN.

Our next three games are At Indianapolis, then home games against the Jags and the Cards. We are 1-2 after losses to the whiners and the poohbears. If Matt had been playing, I know we would have won at least one of them. If Matt can play, we'll win at LEAST two of the next three. With apple sauce? We'll be lucky to win one.
If you were the head coach you wouldn't let Wallace run either. They are down to a backup QB and a rookie. If Wallace goes down they have 1 QB. Even if you want Teel to start, it's not a smart idea to only have 1 available QB.

Reaction score
Or Matt would have thrown on rhythm or OB rather than rolling right and throwing to a wide open BEAR like applecider did.

Number 18 said:
I saw throws that Hasselbeck would have made that Wallace missed. However, I also saw sacks that Hasselbeck would have taken that Wallace was able to get away from.

Reaction score
Tell me the last time a team used 3 QB in a game

phaZe said:
twelvewins said:
From the former LAhawkFAN andtatufan25, I must submit an inaugural AMEN BROTHER. I get so disgusted by the Apple Sauce KoolAid drinkers out there. Did you really watch this game? Did you see the throw in the flat to Carlson, who was 6 yards away? Did you ask yourself why didn't Sauce run it??? If he is such a mobile quarterback why doesn't he run the ball?

Did you see the repeated overthrows? The misreads? The fact is this game should have been WON. Sauce deserves a lot of the blame. I don't care if his QB record is 1000, he doesn't WIN.

Our next three games are At Indianapolis, then home games against the Jags and the Cards. We are 1-2 after losses to the whiners and the poohbears. If Matt had been playing, I know we would have won at least one of them. If Matt can play, we'll win at LEAST two of the next three. With apple sauce? We'll be lucky to win one.
If you were the head coach you wouldn't let Wallace run either. They are down to a backup QB and a rookie. If Wallace goes down they have 1 QB. Even if you want Teel to start, it's not a smart idea to only have 1 available QB.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Seriously. We go from everyone wanting apple sauce split wide as a slash player, to no one wanting him to run or he "might get hurt"

I hope you're wrong about the coaching staff telling him not to run, because that kind of mind screw only makes players play cautious, and get hurt. Or just play bad, like sauce.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
Or Matt would have thrown on rhythm or OB rather than rolling right and throwing to a wide open BEAR like applecider did.

You mean like Hasselbeck did on those multiple interceptions thrown to the Rams?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
All I got to say is smart decision to keep Matt outa this one.

He would been left the game in a body bag! :eek:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

squirreljack said:
overthrowing someone in the endzone is not a "decision". that's coordination

shit-- by that logic...

if i woke up and took a piss and missed the toilet seat completely and pissed all over my leg that would be a "bad decision"

AND in any case it's not anything Hasselbeck wasn't doing in the same game.

again, not saying hasselbeck isn't the better qb of the 2 - but give seneca a break! the guy did great for us when call on before and he will again.

You are right...It's not a "decision" but I included it in there because I was pissed when I typed it...Thanks for pointing that out....Feel better?

So it's better somehow to have no coordination? Yeah, those kind of guys make the best NFL QBs!

the guy did great for us when call on before

Uh...Do you WATCH the games? His career record as an NFL starter is WAAAAAAAAY below .500 his "greatness"...Where exactly was that? What moment did he shine? Where is his signature win?

I don't think he had ANY of those...

He's shit.....Kiss his ass all you like but Apple Sauce is a 4-12 QB (at best) and if you think that's "great" you should root for the Lions....

Tell me the last time the team used a 3 QB in a game

Well....Frye was used last year....Before that it was Travis Brown in 2000 for a couple of plays...Before that it was Gino Torretta who won a game in Oakland for us playing the whole second half.

Reaction score
and don't forget that when apple tart was looking around with FA NOBODY was stupid enough to sign him to start (first clue) not even the Lions!

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
what are you talking about? Wallace has never 'looked around' in free agency.

seattle re-signed him a year befor his contract was up in '07 and on top of that we GAVE HIM A RAISE.

and a backup QB is not going to be saught after unless he is put up on the 'trade block', which we didn't do with him because WE REALIZE HOW VALUABLE HE IS AS A BACKUP.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

squirreljack said:
and a backup QB is not going to be saught after unless he is put up on the 'trade block', which we didn't do with him because WE REALIZE HOW VALUABLE HE IS AS A BACKUP.

Sought would be the word....

"put on the trade block"...

Uh....Cassel wasn't on any "trade block", there is no such thing as a "trade block" unless you are playing Madden....You don't know who was on a "trade block" because there is no such list out there...

Teams make offers that are public and no team has publicly said "I want Apple Sauce"...Know why? Because most fans of that team would be fucking livid if they knew HE was going to play as their starter...In homerish Seattle, he's a fucking legend...

Around the rest of the league he's a joke...

Shit....Even Chris Simms was more sought after than Apple Sauce... :roll:

Reaction score
Seneca just has a couple mechanical things he needs to work on... But what he did that REALLY pissed me off was taking a loss when he was out of the pocket... he should have thrown it away, it's leagal to ground it when you're out of the pocket as one of the announcers pointed a couple times. He did that 3 times I can remember.

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
then why was Cutler so pissed off?

found out he was on the 'trade block' didn't he?

and yes, i understand there is literally no 'trade block', hence my use of quotations...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Cutler was pissed because it was public....

Teams make offers and they ALWAYS come out....No team has even EXPRESSED interest in Apple Sauce.

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
oh i see... so Cutler got pissed because teams EXPRESSED INTEREST in him? NOT BECAUSE Denver WANTED to trade him huh?

that makes 'a lot of sense'

see, there are those dang quotation marks again... :roll: ...wonder what they mean...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Denver didn't want to trade him...Josh McDaniels expressed interest in Cassel, Cutler got pissed.....Cutler was never on the "block" he asked to leave.

Top Bottom