• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Is 10-6 a reality ?

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Coming from the same guy that said "VY" is better than "TJack" so your opinion is hardly relevent here newbie.

I loved Matt, but I am behind TJack over Matt, who is playing great right now, but 4 ints. VY and Matt have that in common.
Tjack holds on to the ball too long, and needs to keep improving at finding open guys, but he is more mobile and has a better arm then Matt. I know alot will disagree with me, but Id rather have TJack then Matt right now, he's just more exicting to watch, and he has showed improvement all year long.
Hit the nail on the head with TJ Szat. Nice to know I'm not the only one who watches these games =P.

On an irrelevant note...dont have to work til around 11am instead of 6am so i got to watch "Lets Make A Deal" with Wayne Brady (LOL) and am watching " The Price Is Right" now. First time ever watching the Drew Carrey hosted show. That dude got skinny holy crap!

S

Seattlehawk94

YOU ARE BITCH! 61 posts 5 likes, member since Thursday, your steer, queer loving redneck bitch.
I know your tough on here you little fuck, come back to pdx and say it to my face I'll knock you into next week.

Do you have anything valid to say, besides name calling because your a insecure litte what they call them... troll.
You should be ejected from the site IMO.

Amen szat!

Don't tempt me...The Sheriff is back and little shit talkers like this better fucking run a check...87 is outro...Give me a reason, none of the other mods will do the work so....I like being the bad guy anyways...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Amen szat!

Don't tempt me...The Sheriff is back and little shit talkers like this better fucking run a check...87 is outro...Give me a reason, none of the other mods will do the work so....I like being the bad guy anyways...

None of the other mods will do the work because none of the other mods have double-standards. ;)

S

Seattlehawk94

Double Standards are fun...Actually told the fucking prick to quit PMimg me and he didn't so he's done...

Hi "12" funny you popped up at the same time I banned 1987 and have the same IP....Hmmmm...

S

Seattlehawk94

Have fun...Making you waste time is kinda cool...Like you have a life anyways...Not hard to track IPs..Sign up and I'll keep banning you..Make as many names as you please...They will all get banned...

You do realize calling me out isn't the way to get what you want..Are you borderline retarded or something?

Reaction score
I knew you were, that's why I brought you up earlier cause I felt like a 94 sighting was due. You gonna be at the Rams or 9ers game?

The Heater

Huddler
Reaction score
I didn't like Tarvaris Jackson in Minn, and I still don't like him. For reasons beyond the scope of this thread.

We need a franchise QB and he is not it. He is average. He is not decisive and very slow to do checkdowns, read coverage and find who is open. It gets worse as he approaches the endzone, thus the issues with throwing TD passes. You cannot coach that out of him. He thinks slow and can't make a fast decision. (Hasselbeck was not the answer either.) He's going to do just well enough to take us out of contention for any of the top qbs in this draft. Great.

I was hoping we'd win about 3-4 games this year, and no more. So much for that idea. But no way we are beating SF, and we may not be able to beat AZ. We probably beat Chicago if we don't lose any more starters on offense. They were horrible this weekend, and they lost Forte for the rest of the season. They probably drop out of the race for the Playoffs.

Reaction score
I think we beat AZ... the only game left that I worry about is the one against the VaginERS.

S

Seattlehawk94

Wasn't 87 that guy that had one too many Kokanees and came out on the Huddle then begged to have those posts deleted?! Lol

Yep....Fits Whiners fanbase much better than here...He's a little bitch, scanning all new IPs so he can go back to ban world...Best thing is his "I have 5 IPs comment" dumbass doesn't realize I run a program that compares writing styles and it's easy as fuck to trace him....That and singing up a day after a ban is pretty easy to figure out...Like I said, takes 2-5 minutes of work for me to click ban in 2 seconds...What a mook...

Shows he's lifeless and has a hard on for both the Huddle and myself....Which is flattering but I don't swing that way...NOT that there is anything wrong with that...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Way to clean it up and go all PC 94.

I just didnt get the 87 going off about owning the dark lord, I mean I never saw anything near any ownage. There was some epic battles, but he's isnt even top 10, unless I missed something.

S

Seattlehawk94

He's delusional, I think he thinks if it's funny for his "sense" of "humor" it's ownage..Sadly, my dog has better smack talk just by saying "ARF"...Haha...

Don't think the guy eve brought shit to the table and for some reason he thought he could dictate shit to me...Haha...It don't fly in my book...

PC? You mean CSH? LOL

Top Bottom