• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

To you idiots who thought Apple Sauce was a good QB..

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Not really. I could debate on. Hasselbeck didn't play THAT well until the defense made that stop. We were kicking field goals up until that point. Just like with Wallace. I love Hasselbeck and know we are a better team than we are without him, I just think Wallace took a lot of shit for the ENTIRE team performing poorly.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
defense performed poorly in part due to Wallace over throwing recievers and going 3 and out every series.

What about receivers dropping and/or fumbling balls? Or our defense giving up a 14 point lead (Bears) or not even making Peyton blink? Sorry. I still contend that Wallace took the heat for the entire team's poor performance.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
fumbles? He had like 2 or 3 himself.

Even if you take the Wallace fumbles away, and even the dumb interceptions he throws, he still made a lot of very bad decisions, in which his receivers bailed him out. He is an improved quarterback over last year, I will give him that, and while the whole team was preforming poorly, it is up to the quarterback to set the tone and keep the team with a winning mentality. Peyton Manning for example, doesn't care who he throws the ball to, or how is defense is playing, he just knows that he is going to score every time he has the ball. that is something that Wallace lacks, and Matt does a much better job of. It is not a coincidence that the team plays 1000 times better when Hass is in. I just think that a quarterback puts the game in perspective, not very often you have a quarterback throw horribly and win the game.

Top Bottom